
Did some unnecessary running around today in this arctic weather, all for some headphones. Beats by Dre is what Nell was after, 'Solos' to be specific. Picked them up as a Christmas gift and i'm impressed beyond belief. Im a producer so i know sound when i hear it. I recommend these to any and everyone.

Something pretty interesting happened today. I went back to Radiance for dinner and i brought Nell and Tyler (close friend of ours) along and... when we get into the place, Nell happened to see one of his friends which was having dinner as well. The recent post on Radiance was the reason for him being there. My review, our site, is the reason for him being at Radiance. I find that to be very interesting and I'm happy that a post is what did for him. Definitely the highlight of my day.

Laced in Linen. 'sneakerheads', yall know what these are.. ouch. 2001 release btw, not that they were re-released or anything, just FYI.
4 comments:
Jea Maine that Radiance was madd goood deff hitting it up again....the food was great and so was the service....keep it up ma dude, the blog is ill i check back everyday...shot out to Nellz man, i was good seeing ya bto
no doubt my dude. no doubt
they dont make air forces like they used to
definitely don't man. all the colorways that are being released now or for the past 2 years should've been considered 'exclusive'. everythings wack out here now
Post a Comment