
LOL at our good friend Sean(BBC/ Ice Cream) and his notorious iPhone aka the iCrack. I never seen such a damaged iPhone in my life. If you know me, then you know i feel about iPhones. Totally against these... these.. toys. I'm sorry, i don't think i can ever learn to like them. My Storm gives me trouble from time to time, and i do think about getting a new phone and the first one that comes up, surprisingly, isn't an iPhone. I'd go for the new Droid in a heartbeat.



Sean is good though, cause he has himself a pair of Space Jams, EARLY!

Ended up going to this Pizza Spot for lunch. Location, unknown (i forgot). I'm never without Snapple when pizza is what's on the menu. I tried this Margarita slice. Not bad, didn't do anything for me though.

To cap off the night, we stopped at FCNY and Nell ended taking home new sneakers. Not like these other new kids on the block with Jordans. He goes for what he likes. Tour 4's are one of my favorites, thank god he didn't take those. He walked away with a pair of 13's that he wanted for quite sometime now. Good for him right? yeah. I walked away with a 100% Cashmere Scarf(not from FCNY). Im happy. lolol... oh, and the Knicks won tonight. yeah, i'm happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment