So the eighty times I've tried to start this post off i just cant seem to conjure the words for a proper greeting after nearly a month hiatus. So I thought a simple 'what's up' should suffice. So why the long break? Lets just say school is pretty demanding balancing accounting, micro-economics, calculus, and psychology is no work in the park. Good thing Maine is holding it down! Now back to the regularly scheduled program.
I had a pretty interesting week. Baruch's Battle of Lexington is an event where our basketball team goes against other colleges in the Tri-state area. This was the first one that I attended, and needless to say it was a memorable one. Seeing people with their bodies painted blue and white was something I thought was only done by Universities. The school spirit was amazing! I was apart of the staff, where I filmed interviews with some pretty live fans. Craaazy! I still can't hear from all the screaming.
I was walking down 14th street Union-Square when I saw this guy making this unique image above out of Sand! I was amazed especially because of the blizzard the day before, how was he able to find a dry spot? haha thats besides the point, NYSF always has room for True Creativity!
Also for you PS3 Gamers....MAG! Hit me up xNxExLxLx
No comments:
Post a Comment