Alright so tonight was the event at Crash Mansion. Different artist from NYC came through to showcase their talent for MTV's Unplugged. Night started off well but ended on a bad note. I guess being in this industry isn't all gravy as most artist say (i won't get into details). Yahiness ( our friend/ artist) was there to perform a couple songs one of which was produced by me but unfortunately we aren't there to capture it. It's about 12 42 right now. I was out in the city pretty much all day waiting for this performance to start and now.. I'm home, smh. Bumped into Maino (rap artist). Said what up as i glance at his Black Bentley Continental GT which was the highlight of MY night. Nothing else went right to be honest. Lets just hope Yahiness brings it home! - to be continued...
Pretty cool set up. The DJ was playing BP3 throughout the night and then he went into some of the oldies, skipping through different eras of Hip Hop. For some reason the music was making me hungry so i ordered a little something to snack on. Snack on = chicken fingers and fries. I was not happy with the food AT ALL!. The chicken had absolutely NO taste. smh... man, this night was weird..
No comments:
Post a Comment