(pardon the blurry pictures!)
So, I'm pretty sure everyone in NY thought the same thing i thought when meteorologist said we would get rain this weekend. This is a STORM. The beach by my house is underneath the boardwalk LOL. Something similar, actually stronger happened back in 96' i believe when the beach was in the street! I hear stories about it all the time.
Idk what this was supposed to be but it looks like some extra time will have to be put into rebuilding this. The other side looks like something went straight through it LOL.
1 out of the 10 signs i counted that were leaning over. haha, i love this. If you know me, you know i live for this s***. My mom convinced me that i needed to see this so I had to go outside and experience this for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment