So Yesterday was Nells birthday, he's 56 now. We all went to see Alice In Wonderland (IMAX 3D) which wasn't even worth it. The movie was so boring. Definitely not worth the money guys but hey, thats one persons opinion. After the movie we all went to Brother Jimmys, a bar on 31st and 8th. The food wasn't too bad, actually their french fries were really really good.
Nell got some really tasty cupcakes from Butter lane (who does birthday cakes anymore?). LOL, I'm not too sure if he enjoyed it because of the drinking that was going on! I had to watch over my man for the night. I made a promise to myself that if he threw up on me, i would have to ssssssslap him silly. Luckily, he threw everything up on the floor. Good job homie..
I didn't take part in this fish tank chug s***, whatever it was called lol. I stayed sober for the night. Focused on the fries and the College Basketball games that were on (who cares about Duke... anymore? lol) - heres a little video footage of Tony(TWHITE) going on about my previous post lol ...
No comments:
Post a Comment